Sunday, March 25, 2007

Positive Thoughts

I am feeling much better today. Last week was very discouraging. In the adoption process nothing happens the way it should and it just isn't fair when your turn should come and it is skipped. I let it get to me last week. I am going to start this week with postive thoughts! I really hope to get good news this week but we need to remain postive even if that news doesn't come.

Originally we said we weren't going to paint Grace's room until we recieved PA. I am now thinking about going ahead and painting. If we truly believe God meant for Grace to be our daughter, doesn't that mean we should have the faith to prepare for her.

Please pray we get PreApproval for Grace this week. I hate the thought of her staying in a foster home when she could be with her forever family.

No comments:

Post a Comment