Friday, January 11, 2008

PIF

Pay it Forward is the name of the game. It is the new blog game. Who wants to participate? I was chosen by Kate. She is an expat living in St. Petersburg, Russia teaching. She is trying to adopt a little girl. Unfortunately she has had quite a time of it. I can't wait to see what she sends me. I am even more eager for her to find her daughter.

Now for the rules. This was taken directly form her blog. If you would like to check out her link it is http://from-russia.blogspot.com/. I wish I knew how to make it
so you just click on it but I don't. Her blog is excellent. She writes very well and gives you insight on what it is like being an American living in Russia.

So I guess you are still waiting for those rules.

"I will send a handmade gift (of my choosing) to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange, and who make the same pledge on their own blog. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward."

So who wants to play?

2 comments:

  1. Me 2! But I don't know anybody else who reads my blog that has a blog, so I need to PIF some other way.

    ReplyDelete