Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Prayers Please

Please pray for my Mom tonight. Dad and my sister took her to the emergency room Monday night. After spending all night there they were released. After Dad took her to her primary care doctor today, she wanted Mom to be admitted to the hospital. She has an UTI and a cold. The doctor felt it would be easier to care for Mom in the hospital and that she could be closely monitored. It is so hard not being there to help out. We will see what the doctor says tomorrow and I will decide what to do.

Also, pray for Kristopher. His wisdom teeth are being removed tomorrow morning. We know he will be fine but he is very nervous. He hasn't had much experience with doctors since he was very young. Since about 4 years of age, he has been very healthy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your Mom. I will keep her in my prayers for sure. I know you must be really stressed out being so far away.

    ReplyDelete