Monday, November 24, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

One Christmas tree down, 7 to go. Since we are leaving for Florida tomorrow we wanted to put our Christmas tree up before we left. It is 12 feet tall so it takes quite awhile. The 6 to go are in Julia's,Grace's,Zachary's,Kristopher's, mine(goes in the living room with all the glass ornaments),the downstairs Coca Cola tree, and the Florida Christmas tree at the condo. Nicholas took intiative and did his tonight. The kids trees are only 3 feet tall so they don't take very long to decorate. I get tired just thinking about all the work I have to do when we return from Florida on Sunday.

This is the earliest we have ever put up the Christmas tree. It does feel good to have the biggest one done. We also have already had our Christmas cards made. That is a first, too. I usually send them out two days before Christmas because I am still working on the photos. We had our picture taken the other night. For the record I do not like our Christmas cards this year. Shouldn't have taken Dallas with me. He insisted we get the ones with both of us in it, too. I am not liking me in it at all.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of trees, Girl! Isn't Christmas fun?? I love Christmas lights and Christmas trees and Christmas music and Christmas movies!

    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete