Sunday, March 15, 2009





The moment you have all been waiting.... Billy Joel and Elton John photos. It was a great concert. I have to admit I enjoyed Billy so much more than Elton. Elton did sign autographs for those lucky people on the front row, though. Can you imagine 2 guys over 60 that can still sell out an arena that holds 20,000 people? They definitely both still got it. I have to admit the last 2 times I have seen Billy in concert I have been concerned about him having a hard attack. He always has sweat just pouring off him, he can't keep still. Even while sitting on the piano bench he is constantly bouncing around.

Did I ever mention that Billy Joel was the very first concert I attended? I was 19 years old and Dallas took me to see him with some of our friends in Chapel Hill. I can still remember that concert clearly in my mind. Billy is just as good now as was then, 22 years later.

A Huge Thank You to my friend, Paige, for making this weekend possible. She came and stayed the night with our sick kids so we could go to the concert.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics!!! I'm so glad y'all got to go! That's so neat that Billy Joel was your first concert. I didn't know that! My first concert is embarrassing... Shawn Cassidy, when I was 8! Ha!!!

    ReplyDelete