Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Is Linda Faith?

Well we found another little girl with a different agency.  She was born in October 2009.  We are still trying to make a final decision.  She is absolutely beautiful but we are just trying to decide if now is the right time. 

I am including a few sentences from a post an adoptive mom posted in one of my adoption groups.  It explains exactly how I feel and she does a much better job explaining it than I would be able to explain why we are adopting again.

I am truly blessed and content . People ask me why adopt again when you have so much. That is exactly why we are adopting again. We do have so much. And when I end my life, may I remember the happiness of today and the joy in watching children scared, isolated, left by others who are brave enough to join our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment