Friday, October 14, 2011

Alyssa Faith?

I am still not sure I want to name our new daughter Alyssa Faith.  I definitely want to honor Dallas' wishes and have her middle name be Faith but I am not sure about Alyssa yet.  So far it is the only name that all of us like.  Most of us like the name Lily or Lilli, too.  We don't want her name to start with a K,Z,N,J, or G because we already have children that go by names that begin with these letters.  To be honest the rest of the family wants me to stop suggesting names and just go with Alyssa but I can't let it go.  It was the same way with Grace. We didn't officially decide until we were in China and she had been with us a night.  Any suggestions?  What is your favorite girl's name?  Does she look like an Alyssa?

No comments:

Post a Comment