Saturday, August 10, 2013

What's Next?

What's next?  This is the question I keep asking myself.  While I would love to adopt two more girls( born in 2006,2007,or 2008) it isn't in the cards right now.  We are emotionally, financially, and physically spent at the moment.

I feel like I need to be doing something.  I wish I could just figure out what that something was.  There are so many orphans in China.  So many that need help.  I dream of going back on a mission trip.  The faces I have seen haunt me.  The need is so great.  I am constantly asking myself "What can I do?"  I need to find an organization that works in China I can volunteer my time at home.  I used to work with one and I have missed it immensely. Time to find another one and at least be doing something.

Also been thinking about switching to a family blog.  Maybe just updating this one occasionally.   I wish I was a great writer and people flocked to my blog to read my inspirational posts.  That just isn't me.  Writing is not one of my gifts but I like having a document of our lives.  I enjoy the writing part too.  Many times I don't post things on this blog because it isn't related to the boys.  The more I think about it the more I think I will start a family blog.... Is Eight Enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment