Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Preschool


Oh how I love these boys!  They definitely keep me on my toes and there is never a dull moment but I can't imagine our lives without them.

Yesterday we had an eligibility meeting with our county's preschool services.  It should have been in January but due to weather it kept being delayed.  I believe we began this process back in September. All their evaluations were completed in mid January.

We were surprised that they recommended the boys receive full time 5 day a week preschool.   I really do not want the boys going full time 5 days a week but if we do not accept it there is no guarantee we will get what they need at a later date.  So we agreed to let them go.  It probably is what they need and will benefit them in so many ways.  It is going to be a difficult transition for them.  We should get our school assignment in 3-4 weeks.  Hopefully the teacher will be willing to work with us to make the transition easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment