Thursday, July 31, 2014

Julia's Birthday- July 7

Better late than never.  On July 7th Julia celebrated her twelfth birthday.  We were in Florida so I never got around to posting.

On her birthday we had planned a pool party with my aunt, my sister's family, and a friend's family. Julia spent the night with my sister the night before and came home not feeling very well.  We ended up canceling her party and just had my sister over to our rental.  

Fortunately Julia felt better the next day.  We went to Downtown Disney in Orlando for the day with my niece.  We started off at T-Rex.  The kids loved it!  We walked around awhile and met one of my FB friends. 

On our way back to Palm Coast we stopped and saw Dallas' sister.  The kids were excited.  They had not see her in a year.

All and all Julia had a good day.  It was nice being with family  for her 
birthday.  Hard to believe she is 12.  We are so thankful to be her parents!




No comments:

Post a Comment