Friday, December 1, 2006

Stupid mistakes

We have made so many dumb mistakes already. In our state it is very difficult to get the 171H quickly. It takes 2 months just to get fingerprinted. Well, we got a call today. Since Grace needs surgery they were going to do our fingerprints Dec. 6. They have only had our application a couple of days. Dumb us, we sent in the wrong amount. So now they have to return our application and we have to reapply. We tried to put a stop on the Fedex package going there but they never did stop it. So now our process is going to be delayed who knows how long because of our dumb mistake. Plus I didn't get the message until tonight, it was left this morning, so now I have to worry about this all weekend. I just hope they will quickly reissue us a new date. It really is unheard of to get one this quickly. I was in shock when I listened to the message. It is going to be a long weekend. I could just kick myself and dh.

No comments:

Post a Comment