Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Trip to Charlotte







Dh and I had a nice overnight trip to Charlotte. We arrived at the hotel at 11:30 last night and we up by 6:00. We went to the Application Support Center for our fingerprints. We did get our fingerprints but I don't have much faith in mine. The lady had difficulty getting good prints of my fingers. I am really hoping I don't have to go back. Plus, we were told my name could be changed when I got fingerprinted. No, the lady wouldn't do it under any circumstances. She wasn't even happy about me asking about it. So now our 171-H will probably come back wrong. You can't seem to get simple answers from people working for the government. Actually you can't get answers at all. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment