Thursday, February 1, 2007

4 days in NYC


It is amazing what 4 days in NYC can do for a person. Gives you a whole new perspective... you appreciate the kids more... realize all this is out of your hands. God is in control, just do what you can and let him take care of the rest.
All our paperwork appears to be in order. No news from the stork. CHI says it looks good. We should have our authenicated dossier back next week. I just need to get the pictures in order and we need to get our passport photos taken. Hopefully we will be sending the dossier to CHI next week. I sure wish we would get PA. It concerns me that we haven't gotten it yet. Everyday, I hope for the call even though they said we may not get it. I just envision ours getting lost(I have heard of this happening many times). Goes back to God is in control, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment