Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Lost LOI


We got the news I just knew was coming. CCAA lost our LOI. We had been pushing our agency to check on it and they said CCAA said to be patient. Well, I think we were alittle too patient. Now 3 months were just wasted. We didn't need to rush to get our dossier done. It will be at 2-3 more weeks before we get PA. So goes adoption. I was really hoping to start painting Grace's room. Guess we will put that off too. I really wanted to have PA before we did that. The good news it is still possible to travel this summer if everything else goes smoothly.

Sometimes I think things like this happen as a reminder that we aren't in control. We can do everything as quickly as we can but if it isn't in God's plan then it isn't going to happen. We got the message now hopefully it will be in God's plan to sail smooth from here. Grace needs a family and we need Grace.

1 comment:

  1. At last some news after such a long wait. Not the news we were hoping for, but some news. I don't know which is better. I guess some news is better, at least you have some idea of where you are.

    God knows how much we want Grace to be here with us and how much we already love her. I know we are following His plan for us.

    D

    ReplyDelete