Thursday, April 12, 2007

DTC

Our Dossier is not only DTC(dossier to china), it is in China. It left April 6 and arrived April 9. Now we are just waiting for LID(Log in Date). Once we have LID it should be 3-4 months to travel. Sure is nice not having to check messages every half an hour any more.

As upset as I was about our LOI(letter of intent)getting lost and waiting so long for PA(preapproval), I understand now it was all part of God's plan. My Dad had knee replacement surgery last week and has a long recovery ahead. My mom who has alzheimers will be coming to stay with me for a few weeks. I have been in Florida the last two weeks helping out. Mom,J,my neice and me will be driving home tomorrow. My neice is going with me so I won't have to travel alone with my mom and J. I greatly appreciate her help. Anyway, if our dossier had been sent in February when we had completed it we may be travelling too soon. I would love to be travelling too soon but right now my parents need me. I will probably come to Florida a few weeks during the summer, too. God does know best and I just need to remember that his plan will prevail above any we make.

In my next post I will post a picture of Grace's Easter Basket. The Easter Bunny did not forget her or the other kids. He has gotten used to us being in Florida for the holidays and always seems to find us.

No comments:

Post a Comment