Monday, October 1, 2007

C3 Church

Since bringing Grace home I had not gone to church. Dallas has just been taking the other 4 kids. We don't want to make the same mistakes with Grace that we made with Julia. We brought Julia around other people too soon and let other people watch her. We knew we needed to keep Grace more sheltered so we wouldn't have the same problems we have had with Julia. Last week I feel God was really talking to me telling me I needed to get back to church. I had heard about a couple of churches that have Saturday night services. That would work perfectly. I can go on Saturday night and Dallas can still go on Sunday. Saturday night I worked up the nerve to try one of them. Kristopher agreed to go with me. The church we attended is the fastest growing church in our area. It is very contemporary which usually wouldn't be my preference and a bit far away. I was so glad we went. I don't know if it is the church for us but Kristopher and I enjoyed the music and the sermon was great! While we still want to try the other church with a Saturday night service it is so nice to find somewhere I can go and hear God's word and not have to worry about Grace.

www.c3church.org

No comments:

Post a Comment