Sunday, September 16, 2007

Grace's tests and Our Weekend

A little over a week ago, Grace had stool samples and urine samples tested. We are glad to say the tests all came back normal. Some kids come home with parasites. Sorry if I have already mentioned this but Grace also gave 4 vials of blood. She sat in my lap and watched the whole time. She never cried or showed any reaction to the needle or anything. The lady taking the blood was amazed. She said that had never happened before. All her blood work came back fine, too. They were able to tell she had most of her shots. She only needs about 3.

We had a nice relaxing weekend: The park, Baseball, shopping, putt putt and snowcones. We have the best snocone place near us. They have every flavor you can imagine. Kristopher tried dill pickle once. It was a little strong. It was like drinking pickle juice. Once I got peanut butter flavor. Not my favorite. I think I will just stick to strawberry.

Tomorrow, I will post some cute pictures I took of the kids this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment