Sunday, September 2, 2007

White Swan Photos



The White Swan photos have arrived. There were 4 families with a Consulate Appointment of August 20. The 4 kids are Annemarie(she is the one in pink laughing),Maya(the Andersons daughter)and Baylor. Baylor's siblings are the other 4 kids that aren't in the traditional outfits. Maya and Annemarie both have siblings but none that came with them. Nicholas and Zachary loved Annemarie. They thought she was the cutest little girl(besides their sister of course).

I love the way Julia is looking up to Kristopher in the picture of the just our kids. Can you tell she adores her brother?

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! So cute the way Julia is looking at Kristopher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I can't save the pics from the slide show to my hard drive. Can you please email me the one Grace by herself and the one of the family? I want to put these on my "wall."
    Love ya...

    ReplyDelete