Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hole in One


With all that has been going on the last few weeks I forgot to post this. The last time I was in Florida Nicholas and Dallas played a round of golf. Nothing unusual there. They do that all the time. When they reached the second hole Nicholas actually made a hole in one. Dallas and Nicholas were quite shocked and were dancing on the green. Remember this is a golf course not a putt-putt course. I don't think anyone in my family has ever gotten a hole in one- a 97 yard, Par 3 to be exact. Nicholas had his scorecard signed by the ranger and by the pro at the golf course. It was probably in the papers but we were out of town and forgot to check.
That's my boy!

2 comments:

  1. Go Nick! I challenge you next time I am at your house!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!! That is incredible!! Watch out Tiger! Here comes Nick Braxton!!!

    ReplyDelete