Monday, June 9, 2008

Julia Graduates and Other Musings

As I am typing this my little girl is graduating from preschool. I am so sorry I wasn't able to attend. Thankfully, Julia understands and I will get to see her tonight. When we moved to North Carolina we knew that there would be times when I would have to miss occasions such as this. It doesn't make it any easier but we have had to accept that it was the price we had to pay for Dallas to keep his job.

Back to the important part, Julia is graduating. She has come a long way this year. Julia struggles with memory, fine motor skills, and is very behind developmentally. She should have gone to Kindergarten last year but we felt she just wasn't ready. She still may not be ready but we are ready to fight Wake County to get all the services she needs. She has progressed so much this year and can't wait to see her blossom even more in Kindergarten.

Julia, Nicholas, Kristopher and Dallas are heading to Florida right after graduation. Dallas has a conference in Orlando the rest of the week so we are going with him. The kids and I are excited about spending a few days there. Magic Kingdom here we come.

Congratulations, Julia! Mommy loves you and can't wait to give you a big hug.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Julia! What a milestone! Sorry you missed it, I know that killed you.

    Have fun in the magical kingdom!!!

    Can't wait to see more disney pics!

    ReplyDelete