Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Debi! And I'm Back.


Happy Birthday to my Sister!
----------------------
It has been so long since I posted. Here is a run down of some of the events that have happened in the last week and a half.

Grace needs hearing aids for high frequency hearing lost. She has been fitted and should get them by the end of October. She will get 30 minutes, 2 times a week speech from Wake County School System. She did not qualify for developmental services.

Julia will now get special help from the special ed. teacher 3 times a week for 45 minutes, 30 minutes a week with the speech/language pathologist for language not speech, and is being further evaluated by the occupational therapist. She appears to have problems with fine motor skills.

Kristopher is driving me crazy. To be such a good kid he drives me up a wall. His interim was horrible. Need I say more. Not due to bad test scores, simply forgetting to turn in papers and complete homework. We have had this problem since 6th grade. The sad thing is he is extremely intelligent and in all Honors classes. It just isn't important enough to him. He will not be having much fun the rest of the grading period. All his video systems have a new home in my closet. His computer will be getting a new home this weekend.

Not much going on with Zachary and Nicholas. They are both busy with baseball now. They each have games 2 nights a week and practice one weekend day. Keeps us on the run.

Grace and I made a weekend trip to Florida. Nothing much has changed there. It was great to see a few of my friends.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment