Monday, January 14, 2013

Gift Exchange

If you read Alyssa's blog you know I love mail.  Very rarely is anyone allowed to get the mail except me.  Everyone knows that if they get the mail they aren't allowed to look at it.  I have to be the first one to see the mail everyday.  Don't know why but have been that way since I was a child.

Instead of secret pals one of the groups I am in does monthly gift exchanges.  Instead of it being a secret and a long term commitment you just sign up each month that you want to participate and each month you get a different name.  Some months have themes some don't.  December was the first month I was able to participate.  I received my gift yesterday. It was a little late due to illness, holidays, etc.  That didn't bother me at all. I was just so excited to get some mail.  Even better it was mail for our boys.

I have only bought the boys 1 pair of pants, 1 shirt, and a few cars.  Not 1 pair of pants and 1 shirt for each of them just one.  I was so excited to open my package and find these coats, trucks, books, and a Thirty One bag for them.  It makes it seem more real that we will be bringing them home.


No comments:

Post a Comment