Thursday, January 10, 2013

Our Boys

Welcome to our blog.  I decided to go ahead and make our blog public.  For the last few months I have just been writing to myself.  Definitely has some benefits... didn't have to worry about spelling mistakes, grammar, or my words offending anyone.

If you want to see the story about how we found the boys go back to the first post.  It is a letter(with a few spelling mistakes and grammatical errors)that I posted when we first found out the boys were going to be ours.  It pretty much sums up the story of our journey to them.

Our boys will be 3 on February 3.  We still have not decided on names for them.  Please feel free to offer any suggestions.  We would prefer if their name didn't start with an A, D, G, J, K, N, or Z.  Those letters are already taken in our family.  Right now the favorites are Jacob and Caleb(I know it breaks the rules) or Oliver and Hudson.  Oliver and Hudson are the names they were given by the first agency that tried to place them. Wish I knew if there was a story behind the names.  We are leaning towards Oliver and Hudson at the moment because they are different names that you don't hear a lot plus they fit into our not using one of the letters already in our family.

We are still hoping to travel this summer. Dallas will not be going this time.  He is going to stay home and man the fort.  My faithful sidekick Zachary is definitely traveling with me.  He has proven he can handle the trip and is very helpful.  My sister plans to go too.  I am looking forward to her experiencing China with me.  It is extra special having her there since our mom was a twin and we are getting our twins.


1 comment:

  1. I think either set of names is really cute but I do think of them as Oliver and Hudson too as that was how you first showed them to me. They are just darling and I can't wait to watch them grow in your family! What a wonderful blessing to add two more little guys to your family!

    ReplyDelete