Thursday, February 21, 2013

Last night after looking over Alyssa's timeline I realized that our LOA for Alyssa was issued on Feb. 6, 2012.  Exactly a year later we are LID for the boys, Feb. 6, 2013.

I am the same way with email that I am with mail.  I like to be the one who sees it first and reads it.  All week I had been checking email very frequently hoping to see an email from our China coordinator that we were LID.  While I am washing dishes last night Dallas sits down to use my computer.  He asked me if I knew I had an email from XC.  Of course I told him not to look and went running to read it.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I am the same way! And I too keep track of dates like that. For instance, we received our I800A approval on 4/18/11 and left for China on 4/18/12. :) Hoping you get the LOA super fast!

    ReplyDelete