Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Names Again

Slow week...no movement is going to happen this week.  This is Chinese New Year.  All offices are shut down until Saturday.  Hoping to have our Log In Date(LID) next week.  Then we can start the count down to LOA(Letter of Acceptance).

Yep, still obsessing over names.  We are now leaning towards Caleb and Jacob.  These were the first names that came to us.  Unfortunately not all the boys like them.  We had really hoped to find names everyone liked but with a family our size that might just not be possible.

Jacob is the name the boys like the least.  There are a couple of reasons I like this name.  The first being that my mom was a twin and her name is Jacqueline.  I would love to name a child Jackson but it just doesn't work with our last name.  Jack doesn't either.  So Jacob would be similar but still sound okay with our last name.  I, also, like that it is a biblical name.  Every time I called Jacob I would think of my mom(not that I don't think about her all the time anyway).

We like the name Caleb because it is similar to Jacob but they don't rhyme or sound cutesy together. The names go well together.  We, also, like that it is a biblical name.

If we choose to go with Jacob and Caleb, Caleb's middle name will start with a Jo for my mom's twin sister Joanne.  Originally we thought Jacob's middle name would start with a C but not sure now.  Everyone is tired of me talking about names so I have let the subject drop for now.  Most likely we still have  a couple of months to decide.

This photo is from the boys' birthday photos and is in the collage I made.  You can't see if very well in the collage.  It is one of my favorite ones I have of the boys.  In the next few days I will post Dallas' favorite.

Caleb is on the left and Jacob is on the right

No comments:

Post a Comment