Monday, January 22, 2007

171-H

We are in shock! We just got home from a weekend trip to Florida. Guess what was in our mailbox? We have been home 20 minutes before I even looked at the mail. I had no idea we would get it so soon. They only got our homestudy last week. We thought we had plenty of time to get the rest of documents together. Wow! We were so excited. You probably could have heard me screaming in China.

The bad news is I was looking over our medicals again. My height is listed where my weight should be and vice versa. If we have to redo that form it could hold us up a week or two. I sure hope not. I have an email into CHI to see if it matters. I had them check our medicals a few weeks ago and they didn't catch it either. Dallas and I are going to New York this weekend. I so hope we can get it all done before we go. Guess I will find out tomorrow.

Yipee! I still can't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment