Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Frustrated

I am so upset with myself. Yes, we are redoing the medicals. We took them to the doctor's office today. Hopefully they will done tomorrow. Hopefully there will be no problems with them I did fill them out completely and all the doctor has to do is sign. Hope he doesn't have a problem with that. Won't know until tomorrow.

Got our last 3 forms notarized today. Of course 2 out of 3 were notarized wrong. Back to the notary tomorrow. At least it is free.

We really need to get this Fedexed to D.C by Friday. We are leaving for NYC on Sunday and I won't be able to enjoy myself if we don't. This has to be to China by the week of Feb. 5. It just has to be. With things slowing down for Chinese New Year we really must get it there by then.

I know it will all happen in God's time but I am alittle impatient. It will be so nice to be done with our part.

No comments:

Post a Comment