Friday, January 12, 2007

I am officially discouraged. The LOI was sent in over a month ago. Still no PA. The homestudy was completed a week and a half ago, still no news. In our case no news is not good news. We would at least like to see a little process. Sometimes I wonder if we are really adopting again. Nothing seems to be changing. Most of the paperwork is done, we are just waiting on a couple of essential documents-the homestudy and the 171-H. We can't even expect to see the 171H until the homestudy is done. And I thought we were ahead of the game. I was wrong once again.

The up side to my day is D is planning to take me on a trip. He had planned to take me on the Tim McGraw cruise but I told him it was too expensive and too far away from the kids. I think we may go to NYC. I have always wanted to go and we could do it for a reasonable price. D's sister is willing to take care of the kids. We will probably finalize the plans this weekend.

Maybe next time there will be some news on the adoption front.

No comments:

Post a Comment