Sunday, July 13, 2008

Home Again

I feel as if I am torn between two states. It gets harder to leave Florida everytime we go. Often I wonder why we had to move back to NC. Why did things happen they way they did and why did we make the decisions we made? Were they the right ones? I look at Grace and wonder if we hadn't moved would we have found her. I seriously doubt it but we will never know. I like to think that God led us to make the decisions we did. We prayed about it constantly and there were no job offers for Dallas at all in Florida. Did we follow God's Will or did we make a mistake? Once again, I believe Grace may be our answer. I don't think living in Florida we would have had the opportunity to adopt Grace. One, I wouldn't have been looking and Two, Dallas wouldn't have had a job so the adoption wouldn't have been able to happen. So why does it have to be so hard?

One more Why... Why do bad things happen to good people? I know only God knows the answers but I wish sometimes he would let us in on them.

1 comment:

  1. Well, it sounds like you answered your own questions there. If you prayed, then God led you to do what is right, which of course means Beautiful Grace. God does allow bad things to happen, I believe this life is supposed to help to to grow and if nothing bad ever happens, we would never grow to be more like Him. Hold strong to your faith and keep on prayin and everything will be done as is His will, which is always a good thing. Now go kiss and hug your sweet little angel and feel God's love.

    ReplyDelete