Thursday, February 19, 2009

Airport Conversations

Why do people in airports feel the need to share more information than they would share with their best friend? We were sitting in the airport Tuesday morning and this lady and man started talking. It all started because another lady cussed at her 4 year old son. So this conversation leads to the man travelling all the time. He has a 35 year old son so you can guess about how old he is. The lady asks "What does your wife think about you being gone so much?". Part of his answer was we are old school and the other part I just can't share with you. I couldn't believe he actually said it and the lady he was talking to seemed alittle shocked, too. She didn't say anything for a couple of minutes and then said it is never too late to be happy.

Of course, your thought might be why am I sharing this conversation. I really don't know. Maybe just to have a blog entry for today or maybe because everytime I think about it I can't help but laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment