Sunday, February 22, 2009

Her Last Days

Can you imagine watching your child pass away? There is a family who adopted their daughter from China when she was one year old. She is now 5 and she is dying of Luekemia. At this time she is beating all odds and fighting until the end. Her parents are trying to do some of her favorite things with her..taking her to Toys R Us, the pool, manicures, etc. It just breaks my heart. The one thing she wants more than anything is to meet Hannah Montana. Alot of adoptive parents(including me) wrote Hannah's publicist begging to make this possible for this little girl. I don't know if this little girl has enough time left for this to be possible. I hope Hannah's people make it work. This little girl is a fighter and deserves this last wish. If you would like the caringbridge website, send me an email and I will give it you. I don't want to post it on here without permission. Please keep this family in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment