Thursday, February 5, 2009

This and That

The last few days I have been trying to figure out Facebook. I have made daily calls to my neice, Maribeth, to ask her questions. Why does it have to be so difficult? All I wanted to do is post a little note and it took me 2 hours to figure out how. I still have lots of questions about it. I have a call into my other neice, Leigh-Anne, to ask some more questions. I have passed Maribeth's field of knowledge about Facebook. I have heard Leigh-Anne is an expert. So we will see how much patience she has with her stuck in the old ages aunt.

The Braxtons are hanging in there. Nicholas is now on the middle school's baseball team so that ups our running kids around. His first game isn't until March so things won't get really crazy until then. I really need to find some extra activity for Julia and Grace. I have been saying that for over a year and still haven't done it.

I am missing Florida temperatures this morning. It was 3 degrees this morning. Too cold for me. I am now sitting in my house and my hands are cold and I have my turtleneck covering my nose to keep it warm. Thinking warm thoughts of Zachary and me going to Florida next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment