Monday, March 5, 2012

Alyssa's Room

We are converting what was originally our living room then our office into Alyssa's bedroom. The walls were already rose so we plan to leave it that color. Dallas and I have no desire to paint especially since it has 12 foot ceilings. We found the perfect crib set that matches the walls. Our problem is we don't know what colors to accessorize with. Can we use pink even though the walls are rose? Should there be a different accent color? When it comes to decorating Dallas and I are clueless.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful bedding and crib! I would accent with brown? Is that what is on the trim of the bedding? I think rose and brown would be very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tera. That is kind of what I was thinking. It is hard finding things little girl's things without pale pink or hot pink. I am beginning to think it would have been easier painting the room. I will start looking for more brown accents.

    ReplyDelete