Saturday, March 31, 2012

TA!!!!

Our TA has been issued! This means we have permission to go get our girl. This morning I was reading email and all of a sudden I saw our coordinator's name and the letters TA. Dallas was in the other room and said he heard me gasp. We weren't expecting it until at least another week. This changes everything. We should now be able to leave on April 12 and get Alyssa on April 15. This is a whole month earlier than we had thought. We are still in shock. So much to do, so little time. God is good, all the time!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your TA. I get goosebumps all over when I read about your TA as I know that we are not too far behind you. I love reading about your secret pal too. There is still lots of good in the world :)
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete