Thursday, March 1, 2012

I800 Approval

Today, we received one of the best emails we have ever received. It stated that we had been granted provisional approval for our I800. I know that doesn't mean much to those not in the adoption world so just trust me it is very exciting news.

Our I800 application and approval along with our I800a application, approval and Fu Hao Ling's file will be sent 2 day airmail to the National Visa Center. NVC will look over it, make sure all is in order and cable it to China. Once we get the email that it has been cabled we can move on to the next step.

We are getting so close...

Photo has nothing to do with my post. It is a cute picture Grace took of herself. The heart is her thumbs.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! I know you can't wait!! So excited for your family and Alyssa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, YAY, YAY!!! Congratulations! This is a step I haven't had to wait for... YET! ;)

    REALLY clever picture, Grace! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Your time will come Sandi!

    ReplyDelete