Friday, April 13, 2012

We're Off...Destination Shanghai, China

We are at RDU waiting for our flight to leave. Only 1 1/2 hours until take-off. Next stop is Chicago, Illinois. Then on to Shanghai, China. We arrive 1:55 p.m. Saturday China time. China is 12 hours ahead of us.

Hard to believe the day has finally arrived. It feels like I am living someone else's life. Can this really be real? Isn't this the stuff dreams are made of? Not even in my wildest dreams did I imagine that by the age of 44 I would have gone to Russia twice and China twice to add to our family.

God has been so good to us. In the 21 years and 23 months that Dallas and I have been married God has truly blessed us. Only God could achieve the miracles that have taken place in our lives. Sure we have had hardships, everybody does but God has always been there to pick us up.

I wish my Mom could be here to share this with us. Knowing my Mom she would be going with us. She would love my girls as she did my boys. At least she does have the best seat in house looking down from above.

Next post Shanghai, China





4 comments:

  1. So excited for all of you. I will be praying for you .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chills!! Excited for you! And love how God is working through your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love your post (your age - me too!), your kiddos, miracles, and your moms' best seat! My Dad has a great Seat also. Prayers for safe travel and a great journey!

    Cindy from DTC FB group.

    ReplyDelete