Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 32 and Names Chosen

Day 32 - We should be at least halfway there.  For my plan to work we need to be more than halfway there. LOA really needs to come before the end of March.  Time will tell.

We finally chose names for the boys.  Jacob Nathaniel is named after my mom, Jacqueline and Caleb Jonathan is named after my Aunt Joanne, my mom's twin sister.  We decided on Jonathan because we knew we wanted a Jo name after my Aunt and it sounded the best with Caleb.  Jonathan was one of the names we originally did not like but after discussing it more we changed our minds.  I suggested Nathaniel because I like the name and it was a 3 syllable name like Jonathan. Dallas liked it.  I didn't even realize until later when I wrote the names one below the other that both names have Nathan in them.

I know I posted these photos but since they are 2 of my favorites I am posting them again.

                                                    Jacob Nathaniel


                                                   Caleb Jonathan

2 comments:

  1. I remember seeing your sweet boys! I wanted them to have a family so badly, and I'm so excited to be able to now see their family who is waiting to go get them. Congratulations! and I love their names.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the names and love that these boys are yours. I remember seeing them and wondering who their family would be! It would be great if we traveled together! And looks like God has a differnt plan than you - I'm betting on May travel: )Jan

    ReplyDelete