Friday, March 29, 2013

I800 Approval

We received confirmation today that our I800s were approved yesterday on my grandmother's birthday.  My grandmother is in heaven with my mom but hopefully they are rejoicing with us.

The only thing that could have made this day better is if our tax refund would have showed up as approved.  Hopefully soon.

Time for more photos of the boys.  These are from their second birthday.  I saw these soon after their second birthday.  I think an advocate sent them a cake and got an update.  At the time we had just received our LOA for Alyssa.  Even at that time I dreamed of bringing them home.  Who would have guessed that a little over a year later we would be getting ready to bring them home.

Edited to add:  I was scrolling back through the blog and saw that I had posted these photos previously.  Lucky you, you get to see them again.


No comments:

Post a Comment