Monday, July 16, 2007

Labor

I feel like I am in labor. I am "expecting" Stefani(our agency director) to call tonight and say we can go get our baby. Waiting for an adoption to take place can be similiar to pregnancy. First, you wait for them to approve you and tell you that you are pregnant. Then you get lots of tests done and fill out lots of paperwork. You prepare the child's room and wait to hear everything looks good. You gain lots of wait stressing about the process and if it is all going to happen. This time I gained 30 lbs that I had recently lost. You are continously search for information about your baby and what needs it will have when you receive it. I am so ready for this pregnancy to be over. We should know by the end of the week when we will hold our baby in our arms.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Kristen! It won't be much longer, my prayers are with you and Grace!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, not much longer! And once she arrives you'll forget all about the labor pains! Just remember how long you were in labor with Kristopher, it probably seemed like months, huh! YIKES! At least you won't need stitches this time. Not much longer! How exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete