Monday, July 9, 2007

Will this be our week or not?

Wow! This waiting is really starting to get to me. The question is will this be our week. From rumors, I am pretty confident there will be some Travel Approvals issued this week. The question is will ours be included. There are some people that received LOA on 6/6 that haven't received their travel approval yet. They are before us. We received ours on 6/19. Sometimes they send travel approval for two groups at the same time, sometimes they don't. We won't know until they get here. It looks like this is going to be a long week. Rumors say they won't arrive until the end of the week. If we don't receive it this week, it could push our travel way back. I really want Kristopher and Nicholas to be able to travel with us. I guess time will tell. God knows the plan. I just wish he would let us in on it.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! GORGEOUS! You have been a busy bee! Wasting time on the computer again I see! But I LOVE IT!!! Definitely worth the time and effort! The purple and the photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete