Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Concert






Friday night we went to see Jack Ingram,Kellie Pickler, Taylor Swift, and Brad Paisley. It was a great concert! I think it was the first time I ever cried at a concert. Kellie was in tears as she sang "I Wonder." She is from North Carolina and the song is about her mom leaving her and moving to California. We really didn't think she was going to be able to sing the whole song. I have a new respect for Kellie. Brad's best song was "When I get where I am Going." While he was singing they showed pictures of people that had passed away. Included were Elvis, John Ritter, Ronald Reagan, John F Kennedy, Johnny Cash, Dale Earnhardt, and many more.

As much as Dallas and I like concerts, I told him I don't know if I want to go to anymore. The amount that people drink is unbelievable and a lot of them still drive home. I am always scared we aren't going to make it home in one piece. It was the same way when we went to the Braves game.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great show! Kelly Pickler sang that song on Idol this year, she came back to promote her CD. She almost started crying during it on the show too. And that was months ago. As many times as she's sung it since then and she still can't get through it. That's so sweet. It's horrible how her own momma left her and still won't communicate with her. She's probably a crack head or somethin.

    I don't blame you for not wanting to drive home. It's unbelievable that people drink like that and drive. Makes me sick!

    ReplyDelete