Saturday, October 27, 2012

Gathering Paperwork for the Homestudy Update

The paperwork has begun.  Yesterday Dallas, Kristopher, and I were fingerprinted for the state background check.  Praying it comes back quickly.

Kristopher was the first of us to have his physical.  The girls don't need one since they have had one this year.  We just need the doctor to fill out the form for them.  I have mine on Monday, Dallas' physical is on Tuesday, Nicholas and Zachary are on Wednesday.  By Thursday we should have everyone's and be able to send our social worker everything except the state fingerprint clearance.

The sooner we get our home study update the sooner we can move on to the next step.  We need to file an extension and make some changes(Supplement 3) to our I-800a.  In order to do this we need an updated home study.

We are really hoping to travel this summer.  I need my right hand man, Zachary, to be able to travel with us.  So excited that my sister agreed to go with me.  Dallas won't be going this time.  It is too expensive to try and take all the kids and with Alyssa being so young and only home a year we don't want to leave her with anyone.  Not to mention that we don't have anyone to stay with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment