Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Physicals Again

Another physical out of the way.   Two more to go.  The good thing about the blog being private right now is I can write whatever I want and not have to worry about anyone reading it and critiquing it.  Basically I am just writing to myself.  There are some definite benefits.  On the other hand it would be nice to have an audience but then I wouldn't be able to write 4 posts about physicals.

I would like to get an update on the boys.  Hoping to be able to do that soon.  I want to make sure we have all our physicals completed and sent to our social worker before I do.  I don't know why I am so worried something is going to go wrong.

Tomorrow I think I will write more about the boys instead of another post about physicals.  Just don't forget that after tomorrow all the physicals will be complete, we will just be waiting on the forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment