Monday, October 29, 2012

Physicals

Today I had my physical for the adoption.  I know I shouldn't be concerned but I am scared something is going to come back that will prevent us from getting the boys.  I want these boys with all my heart and soul.  What if it isn't meant to be?  I am beating myself up that we didn't do them when we first sent in our LOI(Letter of Intent) for the boys.  We would already have the results back.  I didn't schedule them then because I was concerned we wouldn't get PA(Pre-Approval).  Once again I had nothing to be concerned about nonetheless I was nervous until we heard the official word from China.  So now we wait.

Tomorrow Dallas has his physical.  He is certain all will be well with both our physicals and that I need to stop worrying.

Nicholas and Zachary have their physicals Wednesday.  Not worried about them at all. Just want them all out of the way so we can start our home study update.

Praying we get all the physical forms this week so we can send them to our social worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment