Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Hannah Grace FuJia Braxton


That is the name of the day. I found out my great great grandmother's middle name was Hannah(her mother's name was Hannah) and D's grandmother's name was Hannah. We are seriously considering Hannah Grace Fujia. We aren't sure about the FuJia. It is her current name and I just feel bad if we don't use it in her new name. If she chooses to never use it then she can. At least she will have her Chinese name.

I did get some great news. When you have cameras sent with a package you can get camera retrieval if the orphanage agrees. The orphanage agreed and will take pictures of Grace, send them to a person in China, and we will then get them in an email. My guess is it will be about a month but I can't wait. The pictures we have of Grace(or should I say Hannah) were taken almost a year ago. I can't even imagine what she looks like now.

No comments:

Post a Comment