Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!



I won't get to see my mom this Mother's Day but she will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. I thank God everyday that my Mom is still here and pray for a miracle. Mom started displaying signs of demenitia about 13 years ago. Over the years it has gotten progressively worse. I miss my Mom so much, she is my best friend. We used to have so much fun shopping and hanging out together. My kids never really got to know the MeeMee I knew. I would have loved for them to really know her and her to know them. I guess that wasn't in God's plan. I am just so thankful she is still here with us. Every time she smiles or laughs it touches our hearts.

Have a Great Day Mom with lots of smiles and laughs! I hope you are having lots of happy thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment