Sunday, May 27, 2007

Our Anniversary


We had a great dinner last night at a Japanese Steakhouse. We decided we wanted to take the kids since we hadn't been together most of the day. Dallas was out getting my anniversary present so he says. I think it is really for him but we shall see. I will post a picture later. I was hoping for a new pocketbook but his present is a lot nicer if it is indeed for me.

I gave Dallas concert tickets to Brad Paisley later in the summer, the video below that I don't know that anyone but me can see, and I sponsored a child's foster care in China in honor of our anniversary. I will post more information about her when I get it.

Last night Dallas got a call that someone had tickets to Coca-Cola 600 in Charlotte. I found a free hotel with our Marriot points in Charlotte and told him we should go. So now N,K,J, and I are hanging out at the hotel. We got upgraded to the club level. It is super nice with free snacks and dessert. It has been a nice relaxing day for the 4 of us. I imagine Z and Dallas are having a great time at the race.

I will add a picture of my anniversary present tomorrow once I take one so check back if it is not there yet.

1 comment:

  1. of course your anniversary present is for you. I want something that i know you are going to be safe and feel comfortable in. just because i like it does not mean that it is for me. i tried to pick something out that you really liked. i have loved using it the past few days, but i won't really be happy until you have it. (if someone is reading along, do you think they have figured out what we are talking about yet?)

    ReplyDelete