Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Prayers for my Mom and Dad


Please pray for my Mom and Dad. We found out today that Mom may have bone cancer.We won't know for sure until further testing. Needless to say Dad is very upset. Please keep them in your prayers. I attached a picture of the two of them from my wedding. The picture is in my wedding video but I don't know if anyone actually got to see that or not. The picture actually makes me sad. Mom used to be so vibrant and full of life. If only I could turn back time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear the scary news about your Mom. What a great picture of your parents! They have had it so hard for so long. I will definitely pray for them, and for all of you.

    At least there's a little good news today with the package arriving. Y'all sent such cute things for her! I love the froggy with the voice chip!

    I didn't try to play the video, b/c I'm stuck in Louisa with stinkin dialup. But it did show up like it was going to start playing.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete