Sunday, May 20, 2007

Z's first plane trip



Z and I went to visit MeeMee and DeeDee this weekend. Z was so excited. He had never flown before. He of course wants to know everything about the plane and of course I don't know all the answers. I got very good at saying "You can ask Dad when we get home.".

We had a good time visiting with MeeMee and DeeDee. It breaks my heart everytime I have to leave them again. I wish things were different. It is so hard to be so far away from Mom and Dad. I would like to be able to help out everyday. I feel so helpless when I am in North Carolina. Hopefully this summer I will be able to spend more time there.

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes I just wish I understood the reason. I just have to remember God is in control. One day I will have all the answers.

On a final note, I love Express Jet. It is so nice to be in Jacksonville in an hour and a half. We had lunch in Jacksonville and dinner in North Carolina. It will make travel so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment