Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Did you hear my screams? We did indeed recieve our SC today. Nicholas had a baseball game tonight. My cell phone was in my hand the whole time. I even called and checked our home voicemail one time. I came home and checked the computer. Many from our agency received their SC today. I was so sad we didn't, tears were rolling down my face. I decided to pick up our phone(don't know why, this is unusual for me), we had a voice mail. I knew there was no way it was Stefani(director of our agency). I am stunned when I hear Stefani's voice. We have SC. We will get it in the next couple of days and it has to go back immediately. We could be traveling in 4 weeks. YIPEE!
Grace(or whatever your name may be) we are on our way.

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for y'all! I thought I heard something weird coming from outside, now I know it was you screaming! Wow, that is such great news!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I heard something! Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete